Kume Tao | Archery
Archery in New Zealand has become an established sport, with many clubs in Target Archery, Field Archery and Bowhunting. Archers have gone to the Olympics and Commonwealth Games (where Neroli Fairhall won a gold medal), represented and won medals at the world Championships, and even held world records.
We are proud to be able to offer the ancient sport of Archery through Hinterland Adventures.
Pitch the bow against the target. Test your strength, balance and accuracy all in one hit with this fun, challenging and addictive activity.
Our instructors give full tuition as you load the arrow, pull strongly and aim for the bullseye!
Archery is held at our Waerenga site.
Archery is fully relocatable, contact us to discuss your venue. Travel & set up costs will apply.
Everyone loved the Archery...it aided with breaking up our (corporate) day with a bit of fun
Great for a friend or family member. Simply click the voucher amount below, enter your details & we’ll send the personalised voucher to you or your chosen recipient.
Please note: If you enter the recipients email, the voucher will be sent straight to the recipient.Minimum group of 6 for Paintball and 8 for Clay Bird, Laser Tag and Archery. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Minimum age 11yrs for Paintball, 16yrs for Clay Bird, 7yrs for Laser Tag and 9yrs for Archery.
Ngaa Tikanga Kume Tao | Archery Requirements
- Bookings are essential
- Minimum age 12yrs
- Minimum 10 players
- The entire session will last approximately 1.5 hours (depending on size of group)
- Wear sturdy closed in footwear & comfortable clothing
- All the safety gear & equipment is provided
- Archery is available during daylight hours only, please enquire.
- Drinking water is provided on site, however we recommend you also bring your own bottle of water
- Intoxicated persons are not permitted to participate at Hinterland Adventures but please feel free to enjoy a drink after your event.
- Stag & Hen do’s are welcome
- Bring a great attitude!
Ngaa Patapatai Kume Tao | Archery Faq's
Most people can yes. The bows are highly strung and are a strong pullback. However we do have some lighter bows that are easier if you’re struggling.