The ancient sport of Archery is available for your group through Hinterland Adventures.
Pitch the bow against the target. Test your strength, balance and accuracy all in one hit with this fun, challenging and addictive activity.
Our instructors give full tuition as you load the arrow, pull strongly and aim for the bullseye or for the deer! Keep those shots steady to be in to win the fun competition.
Why not combo it up and mix in Paintball Target Shooting into your session after Archery. It’s all on the same site and is only an additional $15pp but a whole lot of extra fun!
Archery is fully relocatable, contact us to discuss your venue. Travel & set up costs will apply.
Everyone loved the Archery...it aided with breaking up our (corporate) day with a bit of fun
Great for a friend or family member. Simply click the voucher amount below, enter your details & we’ll send the personalised voucher to you or your chosen recipient.
Please note: If you enter the recipients email, the voucher will be sent straight to the recipient.Minimum group of 6 for Paintball/6 for Clay Bird/8 for Laser Tag/6 for Archery, bookings are essential & subject to availability, voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase, minimum age 11yrs for Paintball/16yrs for Clay Bird/7yrs for Laser Tag/9yrs for Archery.
- Minimum age 9yrs
- Minimum group size of 6 players. No maximum group size – the more the merrier!
- A full session will last approximately 1.5 hours (depending on size of group)
- Wear sturdy closed in footwear & comfortable clothing
- Bring a great attitude!
- All the safety gear & equipment is provided
- Bookings are essential
- Archery is available Sunday – Friday during daylight hours only, call us to discuss availability at other times
- Drinking water is provided on site, however we recommend you also bring your own bottle of water
- Large group (20+) discounts are available, call us on 0800 22 66 54 for more information
- Combo’s with our other activities also attract discounts, call us on 0800 22 66 54 for more information
- With groups of under 10 people, we reserve the right to add another appropriate group to yours
- Intoxicated persons are not permitted to participate at Hinterland Adventures but please feel free to enjoy a drink after your event at our BBQ area
- Stag & Hen do’s are welcome
- Archery is re-locatable and can be brought to a venue of your choice (conditions & travel & set up fees apply)
- Archery is an excellent combo activity with Laser Tag, Paintball Target Shooting or Clay Bird Shooting
Most people can yes. The bows are highly strung and are a strong pullback. However we do have some lighter bows that are easier if you’re struggling.
It depends on how many people are in your group as to how many turns you get, but we do not limit the number of arrows. We do however run a fun and fair competition so everyone has the same opportunity.
Archery cannot be held in the rain. If the weather looks bad we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
No, not especially. We do have some wrist protectors available if required.
Yes, there’s no charge for spectators. The facilitator of your group will advise you where your friend can watch from. Spectators need to ensure they listen carefully to the rules given by the facilitator and follow them, to keep themselves safe.
Unfortunately no, there is no running water or electricity to the site so we’re unable to provide these facilities. We do have toilets and a large tank of water for washing your hands.
No, we do not allow pets on site.
We do not advise it, no.